Thursday, February 19, 2009

Laptop Care & Laptop Safety Guidelines

This article for all the owners of the laptops or notebook computers, or you may be willing to buy new one, but you must take care of your machine. The more you care about your laptop or notebook the more will be the life of your mobile computing world. Following are the precautions or safety guide lines to make your laptop life longer.

To HOLD your laptop or notebook, you must hold with your both hands from the sides of the bottom. If you hold the screen from either side it will make your screen breakable after few months. I have my own experience of breaking my old laptop that was ROCK XTREME CTX. It was giant powerful machine with 17” inch screen size. I usefully hold it with the one side on the screen side and the other hand at the bottom. After 8 months my laptop’s left hinge got broken while I was moving it on the sofa. So be careful to touch them carefully ;) just treat them like your girlfriend/boyfriend.

No comments:

Post a Comment